Hiring: Payroll / HR Officer

Click here to download a copy 

of the Position Description

In this newly created role, you will have responsibility for the coordination of the payroll function and providing HR administration support for a complex and diverse business. This role is full time, with an envisaged 60% focus spent directly on payroll, and the other 40% on HR administration. You will report to the Human Resources Business Partner, and work in partnership with the finance, HR, and administration teams.


Selection Criteria


To be successful in this role, you will have:


  • ​Demonstrated experience coordinating payroll for a complex organisation;
  • Proven experience of payroll and management reporting;
  • Well developed understanding and currency of compliance in relation to payroll tax, PAYG, superannuation, and the ATO;
  • Experience working in partnership with finance and HR functions;
  • Demonstrated experience using HR and payroll databases and software;
  • An understanding of modern awards and enterprise agreements and their relationship to the payroll and HR function;
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders;
  • Well developed organisational skills, proven time management skills and techniques, with the ability to work with interruptions and prioritise numerous and various requests;
  • Well developed Excel skills;
  • Excellent attention to details;
  • Australian citizenship or a full unrestricted work permit / visa for Australia.

Sound like you?


Email your application to careers@spectrangroup.com.au and let us know why you’d be a good addition to the Spectran Team!

Applications close 5pm Friday 19 March 2021

Join the Spectran Team!

Contact us today for a quote!

ReProcessTas
Spectran Asbestos Division
Spectran Demolition Division
Spectran Transport Division
Spectran Civil Division
Spectran Waste Division
Spectran Traffic Division
Spectran Group

CONTACT US

6 Birdwood Avenue, Moonah, Tasmania 7009

EnvelopeFont Awesome Free 5.0.6 by @fontawesome - http://fontawesome.com License - http://fontawesome.com/license (Icons: CC BY 4.0, Fonts: SIL OFL 1.1, Code: MIT License)
Map Marker-altFont Awesome Free 5.0.6 by @fontawesome - http://fontawesome.com License - http://fontawesome.com/license (Icons: CC BY 4.0, Fonts: SIL OFL 1.1, Code: MIT License)

©2021 SPECTRAN GROUP

|

Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Or call (03) 6272 9377.

  • Please select
  • Asbestos Removal
  • Contaiminated Materials
  • Liquid Waste Removal
  • Recycling
  • Specialised Transport Services
  • Machinery Transport
  • Heavy Haulage
  • Container Transport
  • Interstate Transport
  • Bulk Earthworks
  • Civil Contractor
  • Demolition Services
  • Road Works
  • Pipeline Works
  • Traffic Control
  • Event Management
  • Planning & Permits
  • Please select
  • Excavator Hire
  • Loader Hire
  • Roller Hire
  • Grader Hire
  • Bobcat Hire
  • Attachment Hire
  • Road Truck Hire
  • Trailer Hire
  • Wheelie & Skip Bin Hire
  • 2 or more hire options (please specify in enquiry)
Spectran Group Logo