(03) 6272 9377
PLANNING & PERMITS
LIQUID WASTE REMOVAL
WHEELIE & SKIP BIN HIRE
· Previous sales and business development experience in the waste management & Industrial environmental services industry or similar related industry.
· Confident with the ability to promote the business and take ownership of the role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to
communicate confidently with internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as a member of a team, showing initiative, flexibility, and leadership skills.
· Intermediate knowledge of all applications of Microsoft Office Suite
· Well-developed organisational skills, proven time management skills and techniques, with the ability to work with interruptions and prioritise numerous and various requests.
· Use initiative and a proactive approach.
· Ability to work as part of a team and a commitment to seeing tasks through to completion.
· Proven attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
· Australian citizen or a full unrestricted work permit / visa for Australia
· Understanding of the waste industry/Industrial environmental sector.
· Experience of industrial equipment used in the waste sector and a good level of broad technical knowledge.
· A strong knowledge of key Tasmanian Industries.
Personal Attributes· Strong relationship builder and influencing skills.
· Works well individually and as a team member.
· Continuous improvement mindset.
· Trustworthy and can maintain confidentiality.
· Shows consideration and respect to others and their views.
· Adapts to changing environments and demands with resilience.
· Ability to exercise initiative.
· Strong communication stills at all levels.
Sound like you?
6 Birdwood Avenue, Moonah, Tasmania 7009
©2021 SPECTRAN GROUP
At Spectran Group we provide industry leading solutions in waste management, traffic control, specialised transport and civil construction services throughout Tasmania.